Note on archived topics.
05-12-2011 11:55 AM
I am sorry that you are having this issue with your printer. I would like additional information to better assist you. Please feel free to add any additional information that I have not asked below. Thanks!
1. What kind of printer is this? Ex. (OJ8500, OJ4500, Photosmart, Photosmart eStation)
2. What is the model number of the printer? Ex. (A909a, G510g, C310a, C510a)
3. At the current time can you print or scan using the Hp software form your PC?
4. Depending on the type of printer you have; can you print a self test page or status report?
5. Can you make a copy from the scanner bed or Automatic Document Feader.
Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
05-18-2011 04:08 PM
Sorry to hear about the issue you are having.
You might try doing a hard reset on the printer by simply unplugging the power cord from the back of the printer while the printer is on, wait 30 seconds and then plug it back in again. This will often times clear up any issues inside the printer. It would also be helpful to know what type of printer it is and what model, how it is connected to the computer and if you are able to print and scan from the computer.
If I have resolved your issue, feel free to provide Kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided.