cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
fullerms
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post

Solved!

Will C309G support Print Apps and eprint?

HP Recommended

Hi all,

I recently bought a HP C309G, and was wondering whether this model supports print apps and eprint?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ePrintlady
Level 4
Level 4
126 116 7 35
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Good question. We are doing a lot to enable ePrint across many of our products, but I can't answer your question directly.  You can check this site for the most updated information about HP ePrint and relevant news: www.hp.com/ePrint - for product information select "web print" and then across the bottom select "the first ePrinter" to see a product list.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
6 REPLIES 6
ePrintlady
Level 4
Level 4
126 116 7 35
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Good question. We are doing a lot to enable ePrint across many of our products, but I can't answer your question directly.  You can check this site for the most updated information about HP ePrint and relevant news: www.hp.com/ePrint - for product information select "web print" and then across the bottom select "the first ePrinter" to see a product list.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP

View solution in original post

fullerms
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How about support for Print Apps?

PrintApper
Level 6
Level 6
566 506 17 166
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Fullerms:

The answer for print apps would be the same as the answer above for ePrint.  

I am an HP employee.
Alvin1953
2 2 0 0
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How do I get the older version of the app that did work with my c309g back on my android device?

Updates to apps should add function, not subtract function.

perils
2 1 0 0
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same printer and I absolutely love the picture quality and it will work with eprint but not airprint..

happytohelp01
Retired
Retired
4,530 4,674 318 867
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello perils,

Welcome to the HP Support forum.  I understand that you would like to learn how to print from an Apple mobile device to your Photosmart C309g printer.

You are correct the printer does not support Apple’s AirPrint feature.  You did indicate that you have already set up ePrint.  I’ve included the Printing from an Apple Mobile Device document which shows the different methods of printing available.  For reference I’ve also include the HP ePrint Mobile App FAQ document.

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation