cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
tony28
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Will not accept genuine ink cartridge

HP Recommended
Envy 4500

Have installed on a number of occassions a genuine printer cartridge. Printer informs me that is is not a genuine HP cartridge. Any suggestions.

Tony

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Gemini02
Retired
Retired
16,806 17,101 1,041 2,642
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @tony28,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! I see by your post that the Genuine HP cartridge isn't being recognized as a Genuine HP cartridge. I would like to help you resolve this issue. If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution" button down below in this message. If you wish, to say thanks for my effort to help, click the "Thumbs Up" to give me a Kudos.

I have provided a document for checking the cartridges, just to make sure they are genuine,  How to identify genuine HP cartridges.

If the issue continues, please contact HP Customer Support for further assistance. Fill in the model number and the form to receive a case number for quicker assistance. Thank you.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation