cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
jmdeacon
4 1 0 1
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Will not print in color

I have a HP 1515n printer hooked up to my network. I have 3 iMacs, all of which can print to it. The oldest iMac runs Leopard, the other two snow leopard. The oldest iMac prints in color, but the two others will only print in black and white. I tried to see if there was some setting on my newer Macs to exlain this but cannot see anything.

I upgraded my two newer iMacs to Snow Leopard about a year ago, and while I am not sure, I think they printed in color prior.

Any ideas about fixing this so all my computers will print in color?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation