cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
griff0530 Top Student
Top Student
3 1 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Will not print

HP6500 Plus

When I send item to printer, I get a pop-up menu that asks for a cover page for a fax.  So, it continues to think I want to send a fax, but I want to print

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
15163 14421 855 2154
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Will not print

Welcome back to the HP Forums @griff0530,

I saw your post about the fax driver popping up when trying to print, and wanted to reach out to help. It sounds to me like the fax driver is selected as the default and not the print driver. Please tell me which operating system you are running and I can help with instructions. If you are running a Windows OS, you can try running the Print and Scan Dr. here: Using Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues

Click the "Accept as Solution" if the issue has reached a resolution! Hit the thumbs up below to like my post or show thanks to me for lending a hand! 🙂

Have a great day:D

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation