cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Windows 7 & Photosmart C6180

I have installed Windows 7 and downloaded the HP drivers. My C6180 works fine except for one thing - it doesn't seem to recognise that the double sided printing attachment is installed. Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 4
Level 4
67 67 5 25
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Windows 7 & Photosmart C6180

Hi pjw,

I understand that printer duplexer is not getting recognised on you computer. Please try the following steps and check

Locate and right-click the printer icon for the HP Photosmart C6100 Series Printer .
Click Properties .
Click the Device Settings tab..
Click Installable Options to open it up.
Click the drop-down beside Duplex Unit and choose Installed .
Click OK . 

Hope this helps.

Regards
Hareesh@SEC
Click on the WHITE STAR icon to say 'Thanks..!!'
I am an HP employee. When I offer advice on HP Products, I'm speaking for myself and not for HP.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation