cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
YaYaTech123
Level 1
17 10 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Windows Installer Product ID required for Officejet 6970 Pro - SCCM Deployment

HP Recommended
HP Officejet 6970
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I am creating a package in SCCM for the HP Officejet 6970 driver (64 Bit and Basic Software - OJ6970__Basicx64_1975.exe). This runs with no problems when i run this locally on the machine.

Unfortunately this does not install via SCCM, or does it give an errors. I feel the issue is related to the detection method and on previous SCCM HP packages i have used the Windows Installer Product ID which i am unable to find in the registry.

Can someone at HP find this for me as its holding me back on a big deployment.

Windows 10 64 Bit

Officejet 6970 Pro

Driver - Basic, OJ6970__Basicx64_1975.exe

SCCM 2012 R2

If you need more info let me know

Thanks

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation