cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
MagnusWester
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Wrong number to UPS in Sweden, please correct

HP Recommended
I am in the process of returning a LaserJet P1102w but the telephone number you have given me is incorrect. There is a typo in the folder "How to return your defective product" for NO, DK, SE, FI. The number to UPS in Sweden is not the one listed on the Swedish page (Bästa kund) beginning with 0777, but the one listed on the English page (Dear customer) beginning with 0776. Can you please have this fixed so that coming users of the leaflet call the right number? Thanks, Magnus
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Cheetah12
Retired
Retired
3,707 4,118 239 423
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @MagnusWester,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I forward this information to be corrected. If you have any further questions, you can contact HP technical support for further assistance. Click here to find out: HP Worldwide Contact.

I worked on behalf of HP.
Tags (1)
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation