Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Telako Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Zoning my C3180 from UK to USA

Hi

I have tried both by the HP chat help and by phone neither was any help since my printer refused to accept either color or black cartridges.  I guess my only recourse is to refill the UK catridge myself. This, I feel, is entirely the fault of HP and their complete disregard for their customers. I can see no good reason for zoning their products except that some way they make more money out of it. I would suggest therefor that anyone contemplating buying new or upgrading should buy from anyone but HP.

1 REPLY
Tog Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post

Zoning my C3180 from UK to USA

I feel the same way having spent good money on buying unuseable UK cartridges for a USA printer. The HP Control centre linked me to the wrong cartridges part numbers.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation