cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

all-in-one psc2410 stuck on hourglass and won't do anything

I have been printing both from my home computer connected directly to my printer and from my laptop across the network.  About 2 hours ago, I sent another print (Word 2007 Doc) and it didn't print.  I looked at printer and saw hourglass (which I had noticed a couple x today, but it always went away and then print job would come through) and heard a clicking.  Maybe like the printer was trying to grab a sheet of paper, but different than it usually makes.  I opened up the cover, moved around the prt cartridges, closed it back, opened back cover in case a paper jam, unplugged it, tried to turn it off, and no matter how long I leave it unplugged, it always comes on with the hourglass still spinning on the display screen on printer.  I can't print from home pc or laptop and no troubleshooting help or forums seem to have a category for can't do anything on printer.  i did see one post where the hourglass kept spinning (tho' I don't know if they meant on the hp ptr screen or from their computer) but it had to do with not printing web pages.

Can anyone help me reset this thing?  I checked for sw updates and was told I have the latest drivers and software for my product.

Thx

Sheila

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation