cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
grumpybear05
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

all in one remote application for android

Photosmart 7515
Android 4.4 KitKat
I recently change my printer to a different network and now the hp all-in-one remote application for android can't find my printer. I have printed tested pages and the printer and phone are both connected time the same network. I can use the hp eprint no problem but not the all In one. Why?
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
2,245 2,120 146 291
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

all in one remote application for android

Hey @grumpybear05

Welcome to the HP Support Forum!  :robotlol:

I understand you're looking to reconnect your HP Photosmart 7515 e-All-in-One Printer with the HP All-in-One Printer Remote App.  I would like to help you with this.  I have some troubleshooting suggestions that may restore this connection for you.  

Thanks for confirming that your wireless connection and ePrint functionality are intact.  I recommend you try the following steps:  

• With your printer powered on, remove the power cord from the rear of the printer
  • Turn off your Android device
  • Next, unplug your router/modem
  • Leave it unplugged for one minute
  • Plug your router/modem back in and wait for it to come back online
  • Reconnect the power cord in the back of the printer.  
  • If your printer doesn't power on automatically, press the power button to reboot it.  
  • Reboot your Android device

Having powercycled all of your devices in the above-noted order, launch the HP AIO Remote app.  

Follow these steps to add a printer to your mobile device.
  1. On your Android mobile device, tap All-in-One Remote.
  2. If necessary, tap Home at the top, left corner of the app.
  3. Tap the list of available printers.
  4. Tap the printer that you want to add to your mobile device.

Source

Did this resolve your issue?  If yes, click the 'Thumbs Up' icon to say thanks, and be sure to mark this post as resolved.

Let me know if you need any further suggestions - always happy to help! :generic:

E-roq
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation