Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (3,846 Views)
Accepted Solution

c4680 wireless adapter?

I have a hp photosmart c4680 all in one printer. This printer does not have wireless functionality built into it. I was wondering if there is an adapter that would allow this printer to connect to a network wirelessly. Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Re: c4680 wireless adapter?

Yes, but they are sometimes not easy to install and support printing only (not scanning).

For about the same money as a wireless adapter you could buy a c4780 (and sell your C4680 on craigslist).

View solution in context
Provost
Message 2 of 3 (3,838 Views)

Yes, but they are sometimes not easy to install and support printing only (not scanning).

For about the same money as a wireless adapter you could buy a c4780 (and sell your C4680 on craigslist).

I am employed by HP

Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (3,835 Views)

Thank your for such a quick reply. I figured if there was a way to do it printing is the only feature usable, which is really all I use it for anyways. Thanks again.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation