cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
joosejpr
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

c6380 all-in-one general printer error 0x610000f6 Not printing black ink or black photo ink

I cleaned the print heads, replaced the two black inks, reseated all the ink colors and the black carriage that they sit in, manually cleaned the carriage, and still no black ink or black photo ink.  Please help.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
joosejpr
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

c6380 all-in-one general printer error 0x610000f6 Not printing black ink or black photo ink

Please share the results of the PM from HP.  I don't know why they'd do it on a PM rather than share the solution for everyone else searching with the same problem.... That is what forums are for.

Please share.

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
15,163 14,989 855 2,160
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@joosejpr , welcome to the community!

I have sent you a private message with the reset instructions you had requested. The instructions are required to be sent to you in a private message. I hope they help you!

If the issue persists afterwards, please call our technical support at 800-474-6836. If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region. http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html

Have a great weekend:)

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation