cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Adak1952
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

can i print wirelessly from my vtab 1008?

I have a Photosmart C309a.  Can I use my Vizio VTab 1008 to send a print job to my printer?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 5 fertileground
Level 5
318 318 6 22
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

can i print wirelessly from my vtab 1008?

Hi Adak1952,

HP Photosmart Premium TouchSmart Web All-in-One Printer Series (C309) only supports Print Apps it does not support ePrint.  However, ou can download and use HP ePrint Home & Biz app.  HP ePrint Home & Biz is a free app for mobile devices that lets you view, share, and print photos, documents, and Web pages. You can print wirelessly to the C309 in a local Wi-Fi network.

I am an HP employee

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation