cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
pm-3
Level 2
41 19 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

can i run win 7 32 bit printer software in win 10 32 bit?

HP Recommended
allinone c310a
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I"m having print quality issues. (Tiny black horizontal lines on prints.) The printer software is win 7 ver 14.4.0. (have disk). 

My OS is win 10 32bit. Should I run printer software in win 7? How do I do it?

All diagnostic printouts are perfect.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,611 92,489 11,970 25,523
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

They actually use same software and drivers package. Please download and install to your computer(s):

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/COL59888/mp-143682-1/PS_AIO_07_C310_FSW_Full_Win_WW_140_246...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
pm-3
Author
Level 2
41 19 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

BH...Why am I downloading software if I've already installed from disc that came with printer? I don't understand.

PM3

0 Kudos
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,611 92,489 11,970 25,523
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

That is good, why you still ask for "can i run win 7 32 bit printer software in win 10 32 bit?" 

Yyou can install from the CD (in many cases the downloaded files are newer than the files on CD's).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation