cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
shaun555
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

can't load the weather app,will not take

HP Recommended

can't load weather app i am useing a hp officejet 6500a plus with a windows 7

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Jmet03
Level 3
Level 3
37 37 6 10
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Shaun555, 

The first thing I would try is to unplug the printer for about a minute then plug it back in. Then try the app again. If it still does not work, check for product updates from the printer's front panel. Go to "Setup" > "Web Services.." > "Product updates" > "Check for product updates". If it has an update go ahead and let it install it. After it installs the update it will reboot the printer. After that, try the weather app again. 

-Josh M.

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!
shaun555
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

for regina sask. canada,you have to use air port postal code or the main post office,i used S4N0A6 and my weather app worked for my location,found it on internet,maybe it helpfull if the app told you to do this it would be less of a problem.shaun

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation