cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
TeamAndro
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

can't locate router x64

HP Recommended
Photosmart 6520
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

All of a sudden my Photosmart 6520 lost its connection to the wifi network. It can no longer see the wifi network, even though the printer is 1 foot from the router. It is not a new router nor any other new hardware - all other computers, ipads, etc. in the house can still see and connect to the wifi network. I have hard rebooted all hardware and the printer, no help. I also tried renaming the wifi network - Photosmart still couldn't see it. This is baffling to me - why can't the printer see the wifi?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sabretooth04
Level 14
21,074 20,150 1,541 3,528
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Move printer at least 4 feet away from router.   Power off printer and router.  Power on router and wait 3 mins.  Power on printer and check now.

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
2 REPLIES 2
sabretooth04
Level 14
21,074 20,150 1,541 3,528
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Move printer at least 4 feet away from router.   Power off printer and router.  Power on router and wait 3 mins.  Power on printer and check now.

View solution in original post

TeamAndro
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That worked! Thanks so much for the help - much appreciated

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation