cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Justjoan123
Level 1
7 4 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

cannot find hp photosmart D110 series [E1112D] for air print

HP Recommended

Hi.  I have a MacBook Pro 15 using Lion, an iPad2 and iPhone 4.  Recently I updated the HP driver and now I cannot air print -- or find it in settings -- and I have difficulty printing via Adobe PDF files.  The IPad support app does not show this model, but it worked formerly.  Help!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Jmet03
Level 3
Level 3
37 37 6 10
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Justjoan123, 

Sometimes the printer just looses its way. Try unplugging the printer, the router, and turn off the iPhone/iPad. Then (in this order) Plug the router back in, wait for it to come back on completely, then plug the printer back in, wait for it to come back on (wait till the wireless light stops blinking and turns solid). Then turn your iPhone/iPad back on. This should fix your issue. If you are still having problems with it please feel free to call us at 1-800-474-6836.

-Josh M.

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!
millerwaukee
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have a D110 printer, HP Windows 7 PC, ipad and iphone both with ios5, and a dlink dir-655 router.  I recently upgraded to ios 5 and since then the printer can only be found by the phone or ipad only after the printer is restarted and only for about 3 minutes.  Once a page is printed the printer is no longer found again.  I had no issues at all  before ios5.  The windows 7 PC works great wirelessly to the printer.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation