Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Where is the product number on HP OfficeJet 4650?

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

@arbrus

Welcome to HP Support Forums. 🙂 

I understand that you need to locate the product number of your HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer. I'll surely guide you with this.

This link will help you to find the model no: http://hp.care/2bygf7l. I believe the product number should one of the following:

• E6G87A
  • F1H96A
  • F1H96B

I hope this information helps. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Cheers! 🙂

HP Recommended

I already know the model number but I don't know where to find any of the product numbers above.

HP Recommended

Hi @@arbrus

Please check the below video to find the product number of your HP product.

http://bit.ly/2s7d3Df

Let me know how it goes and you have a good day ahead.

Take care!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

According to the video it should be on the back or bottom label.  It is on neither.

HP Recommended

Hi @arbrus

I recommend you to contact phone support and they will assist you in this regard.

Here is how you can get in touch with the phone support.

Open link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/
Enter Product number or select to auto detects
Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"
Scroll down and click on HP contact options - click on Get phone number.

Take care!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I was finally able to find it on the box which fortunately I still had.  F1J03A.  Problem solved.

HP Recommended

Hi @arbrus

Perfect, I am really glad to hear that! 

If any other questions arise, please feel free to write back to me.

Take care!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

To all new owners of HP products:   Keep the original box or copy the label on the box so you  have the product number for future tech support.  It might not be on the  product!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.