cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
raj66
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

carriage jam in hp photosmart c5280

I got hp photosmart about more than a year now  when start  printer massage appear on screen 'open door, clear carriage jam and press the OK button to continue' I clean carriage rod, remove the cartridge and reinstall in so many time unplugs I did but still massage is there please can you find out the solution?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
jaymalik
1 1 0 1
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

carriage jam in hp photosmart c5280

check this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqE6-PDcX44

if that still does not fix the problem, it's most likely that the gear/s on part # PC+10GF has cracked. I can't seem to find a replacement part for mine. I've noticed that a lot of other people have a problem with this. Planned obsolescence?

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation