cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
grannyh6
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

cloudy pictures

HP Recommended
envy 5660

I have a new printer 5660 and the prints are coming out cloudy. I am using premium  hp printer paper and the ink is new

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Gemini02
Retired
Retired
16,806 17,101 1,041 2,643
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @grannh6,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! I see by your post that the pictures are coming out looking cloudy. I would like to help you resolve this issue. If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution" button down below in this message. If you wish, to say thanks for my effort to help, click the " Thumbs Up " to give me a Kudos.

What operating system are you using?

I have provided a document, to check the paper type and quality settings for the printer,  HP ENVY 5540, Deskjet 5570, and Officejet 5740 Printers - Printing Photos.

Please post the results. I look forward to hearing from you again. Thank you.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation