cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
create_share
Level 1
11 2 0 2
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

convert usb printer to wireless

Macbook Pro Retina Mid 2015
Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan

I need to convert my HP Photosmart C4500 Series Printer from USB to Wireless. I don't have a Windows Computer. How can i do it within Mac?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
7,692 7,685 423 588
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

convert usb printer to wireless

Hi @create_share,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you want to convert your HP Photosmart C4500 Series Printer from USB to Wireless.

Let's go through a few steps to troubleshoot this issue.

And here's the step by step guide for you in the link: Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network

Let me know how this works.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the Accept as Solution button, Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation