Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
05-16-2017 02:43 PM
This is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you are getting issues while copying on HP Deskjet 2645 printer. I would like to help you resolve this issue.
However, I will need a few details to provide an accurate solution,
- Open the scanner glass, initiate copy and check if the scanner light is lit up and across the screen.
- Remove any items from the scanner glass and automatic document feeder (ADF), then close the scanner lid.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the printer and from the wall outlet or power strip.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into a wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer.
- Load the original document or photo, then try to copy.
Let me know how it goes.
I am an HP Employee