Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 1 (458 Views)

d110a color blocks have consistent white streaks every since Firmware update TUL1FN1151AR

I started seeing Red missing from documents and started the cleaning process. I was not getting anywhere so seeing the ink was low I put in a new cartridge. Blue and Yellow were printing without issue. After the alignment was finished, and before any print test pages, a Firmware update message appeared. I updated the Firmware. After the Firmware update installed I now see all colors showing white streaks.

I have replaced/cleaned/Aligned the color cartridge and every thing in the troubleshooting guide more than 3 times. It has not been fixed. I was not having theses issues with the previous Firmware.

Has any else seen Firmware issues with TUL1FN1151AR?

Is there a way to reload the previous Firmware?

MN# D110a

PN# CN731A

FWV.: TUL1FN1151AR

FW Patch V.: 0

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation