Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 1
14 8 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

default settings

HP Recommended
Pavilian notebook

This is RobRoy2   Had to change my HP name. It now is RobRoy33. I'm writing in to let DavidMPV know I got a spyware

alert today. It came in an email. It just said julia 0000 it was 4 #s I dont remember. I looked it up and has to do with

enables a user to obtain covert information about another's activitys. Dose it have anything to do with my problem?  

Like I say got diferent email and my name now is RobRoy33 

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3,304 3,302 179 339
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello@RobRoy33,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I have read your post and understand that you need assistance in removing spyware on the PC.

I request you to try running any antivirus application and check if that solves the issue.

Hope that answers your question. Let me know for more.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Note: HP Doesn't recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware/software parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3,304 3,302 179 339
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi@RobRoy33,

Thanks for the response.

Glad to hear that the solution worked.

You can visit HP Support Forums again for any queries on your HP products in the future.

The thread is like a continuous posts and replies about one conversation.

Happy posting and a Great day ahead.

Take Care.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Note: HP Doesn't recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware/software parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

Highlighted
Author
Level 1
14 8 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Just bought life time repair and antivirus with someone.  Should I have them check my Pc or would you like to know what company they are? You can Email    Thanks

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation