cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
BrianJoyce
Level 4
180 125 6 6
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

deskJet 3845

HP Recommended
DeskJet 3845
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

For a while now (the printer had previously performed well) prints are showing a kind of italic when they aren't called for.   Vertical lines, such as in barcodes, have S bends and pages of text show some rows of type in anitalicised form.   Any ideas about what can be done would be appreciated.  

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RnRMusicMan
Retired
Retired
14,802 13,833 749 1,785
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @BrianJoyce,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I noticed that you are having some print quality issues with your HP Deskjet 3845 printer, on Windows 10. And, I am happy to look into this for you! 

Are you using Genuine HP ink cartridges, or refills? 

In the meantime, I would recommend to go through the troubleshooting steps, within this guide, Resolving Banding, Missing Dots, or White Streaks in Printed Output.

Hope this guide is helpful, and thank you for posting! Smiley Happy

“Please click the Thumbs up icon below to thank me for responding.”

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation