cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
dina15
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

deskjet 2060 k110 series cannot copying and scanning

HP Recommended

Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060 all-in-one k110 series

windows 7

error message : scanner communication cannot be established. ensure your product is powered on, check the connection, and ensure your network is functioning properly.

when will scan the light on the printer is not moving. and to copy the data can not.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
X-23
Retired
Retired
4,555 4,127 319 700
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey @dina15,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!

I see that you're experiencing a hardware issue with your HP Deskjet 2060 All-in-One product as it will not make a standalone copy and is also failing to scan. I would like to assist you in resolving this issue today!

We need to work on getting your product to copy standalone. If it fails to perform standalone than it will never be able to perform a scan for you.

1. First, plug your printer directly into a wall outlet for power.

Test the copy function. If it works, great the issue is resolved. It it doesn't work proceed to the next step.

2. Run the Critical Firmware Update on your product. Please follow the link below to run the Firmware Update on your device:

Critical Update to Correct an Issue when Making a Standalone Copy

After the update completes successfully test the copy function again.

Please let me know if these steps resolve your issue. Good luck! 🙂

X-23
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
WerewolfFrancis
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The link provided below isn't working. Where can I get this update :Crying:

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation