cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
mhop Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

documents in print queue

I have an HP 310e with win xp and need to know how can I tell what documents are in my print queue? I keep cancelling printing and still documents (same  ones) print after several minutes. I'm use to pulling up the print window and checking there but I can't get that to show any documents listed yet stuff keeps printing!?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
mhop Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

documents in print queue

Needed to cancel printing from the computer where it was generated and not the computer that the printer is connected to! Sorry for taking up anyone's time that read this but glad I figured it out.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation