cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
enucho
Level 1
9 6 1 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

double sided printing

Hello,

I have a All-in-One 3510 printer. It is clear to me that this printer does not print double sided. However, it has not been clear to me that manual double sided printing is also not available. I just assuned it did (I had an older, 10-yr old, much more primitive unit that had the maual feature)  If I am wrong, could someone kindly tell me how to go about getting this unit to do this, please?

I would like to add that before I made this purchase, I did some extensive research and read several reviews on this particular model. Almost all were quite glowing; no one ever mentioned the lack of  manual double sided printing abiliy, even those who wrote negative reviews!!  I certainly would have avoided this model like the plague had that been the case.

Regards,

Emile

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Level 19
Level 19
79,908 79,803 9,890 21,347
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

double sided printing

Hi,

The Deskjet 3510 AiO printer does not support duplex including manual duplex.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
enucho
Level 1
9 6 1 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

double sided printing

Thank you for your answer. It is sad and too bad, but my mistake for assuming that what a more primitive HP printer could do, the newer one would too! It certainly belies the All-in-One.

Emile

0 Kudos
Level 19
Level 19
79,908 79,803 9,890 21,347
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

double sided printing

Hi,

If you wish to buy a duplex printer, try a new Envy, Officejet, Photosmart printer. Many lower end Deskjet printers do not support duplexing.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
enucho
Level 1
9 6 1 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

double sided printing

Yes, I quite understand. My old printer was a Deskjet model which led me to my assumption. I would be happy with  Deskjet that has a manual system, lke my old one. It was a home use model too.

Thanks again.

Emile

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation