Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
deskjet 335all in one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

ho aggiornato win 7 a win 10 ,il istema non installa la stampante f335 ( errore non rimadiabile)  pur avendo utilizzato i driver suggeriti da hp  per la situazione (AIO_CDB_ NonNet_Ful_Win _WW _140_408-4.exe). ho disinstallato tutti  l'insieme della stampante dal pannello di controllo e  utilizzo i driver di win. Grazie per ogni chirimento

Professo

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP. I am a Moderator on the HP Support Forums.
HP Recommended

Product name : deskjet f335 all in one
Operating system :Windows 10 64 bit
J have updated Windows 7 to Windows 10, but don’t accept new driver (AIO_CDB_ NonNet_Ful_Win _WW _140_408-4.exe). Where is the problem ? Now j use the internal driver of Windows 10 but it’s impossible to use Hp solution center. Thanks for all.
Professo

HP Recommended

@Professo

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂 

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. 

As I understand the driver for your HP Deskjet 335 isn't working,

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution: 

What is the product number of your computer? (is it from Hewlett Packard) If yes, Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824 

Did you upgrade the firmware of your printer?

If you haven't, please use the HP's official website for download: Click here

Keep me posted 😉

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

My PC is a Acer Aspire 5700. 

HP Recommended

@Professo

Thank you for replying, 😉 

I appreciate your time and efforts,

I understand you have a Non-HP product, although, that shouldn't make any difference,

Simply use the HP's official website to download the driver that should get your printer working again: Click here

If the issue persists, Click here to learn about using the windows built-in drivers.

Keep me posted for further assistance 😉

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.