cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
brianran
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

e-print Photosmart 3210 not available

HP Recommended

I have a Photosmart 3210 All-in-one printer which is not on list. Is there any App which can do same as e-print. Also when using shared printer there is only a limited choice. I can't print a doc using both sides of paper. Why will it work if I leave my set up in the printer as default

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
wade1027
Level 5
Level 5
234 231 15 56
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi brianran,

As you already, the Photosmart 3210 is not an ePrint enabled printer.  You may be able to use Google cloud print as it enables users to print to non-cloud enabled printers remotely.  Here is their main page.

I am an HP employee.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation