Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 5 (7,448 Views)

ePrint with hp Deskjet 3525 e-All-in-one using I-Phone

I am having hp Deskjet 3525 e-All-in-one and installed HO eprint iPhone application on my iPhone 4 s but unable to find my printer when I try to search for eprint printer, anyone to advice me here?
0 Kudos
Professor
Message 2 of 5 (7,436 Views)

Re: ePrint with hp Deskjet 3525 e-All-in-one using I-Phone

[ Edited ]

Hi Sayd0913, because you're printer is ePrint capable and you're using an Apple mobile device you actually have several options for both wireless and remote printing. Here's a useful link that compares these options and explains the benefits of each depending on your use case needs http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02759940

If you're trying to print to a printer that's on the same WiFi network as your device you can use the AirPrint functionality which is native to the Apple iOS and requires no additinoal app download. If you want to print remotely using ePrint you can send an email (with the attachemnt you'd like printed) from your iPhone to the printers email address

I am an HP employee.
If my reply helped you, feel free to click on the Kudos button (hover over the "thumbs up").
If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.
Honor Student
Message 3 of 5 (7,432 Views)

Thanks Arkle1 for your comments,

Actually I have as able to use the ePrint function; however, i am wondering why the AirPrint funtion is not supported by this printer; though my dad has Hp Desktop 3050 that is the same series with lower catqgery, but has got the AirPrint enable using iPhone
Honor Student
Message 4 of 5 (7,430 Views)

Arkle, would you pls explain how to use the AirPrint functionally without any application?
Professor
Message 5 of 5 (7,420 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi Ahmed, I'll answer both of your posts here if I can. The printer model you quote (Deskjet 3525 e-All-in-One) does support the AirPrint feature. Here's the link to the product specifications, scroll down to the Connectivity section and you'll see AirPrint referenced as one of the mobile printing capabilities of this model http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/jm/en/sm/WF06b/18972-18972-238444-410635-410635-5165506-5162510.html?...

To use AirPrint when trying to print from your iPhone all you need to do is press the Action icon iOS Action icon.gif from the piece of content you want to print. A list of option will display and your should see "Print" as one of them (see image below). Once you press Print you will activate the AirPrint feature which should automatically detect your printer provided it is on the same WiFi network as your iPhone. Here's a link to a support document with all the information you need to know about AirPrint including troubleshooting steps if you're having problems http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02623193

Hope this information has answered your question but feel free to post back if you're still having issues trying to print via AirPrint from your iPhone.

Best of luck.

I am an HP employee.
If my reply helped you, feel free to click on the Kudos button (hover over the "thumbs up").
If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation