Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
envy 5530
macOS 10.12 Sierra

Hi,

My envy 5530 has the error code "C4EBA341" blinking on the info screen. I have tried several solutions posted on the forum, such as unplugging the printer, unplugging the wifi router, removing the ink cartridge(one of the ink cartridges is stuck on the right side since the printer can't be switched on) but the situation continues. I have been trying to call for a repair but can't find the serial number of the printer(only the product number). Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @luna5124

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I appreciate you taking the time to share your concern and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are unable to print and getting an error message.

I’d love to help!

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details and I would appreciate if you could, perhaps elaborate on your concern.

• When was the last time the printer was working fine?
  • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?

Meanwhile, follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.

http://hp.care/2oEQC8Y

Let me know how it works and you have a good day ahead.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

After spending over an hour trying to get any help, it appears that no one at HP or on the forum has any insight to the error code C4EBA341 on my hp envy printer.  reading some responses it doesn't seem like hp has answers either.  very very frustrating and no help anywhere.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.