cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
MilesPotter
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

eprint fails from some email senders

HP Recommended
color laser jet pro M252
Other

Eprint work from several emails but get rejected from many like below.

The original message was received at Sat, 20 Feb 2016 00:49:37 +0000 from ip-207-145-50-177.sjc.megapath.net [207.145.50.177]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----
    (reason: 550 5.7.1 Command rejected)

----- Transcript of session follows ----- ... while talking to onramp01.hpeprint.com.:
>>> DATA
<<< 550 5.7.1 Command rejected
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

eprint setup is set to 'Allow All'

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
91,748 91,627 11,827 25,272
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please don't ask me why buy HP ePrint service will reject some email domains. The only thing you can do: ask that person to use different email address.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
MilesPotter
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Well, emails go through from my gmail app on my Samung S5. But my son's gmail account from his laptop gets rejected.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation