cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
mouli01
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post

eprint set up for Officejet Pro 8500 A

HP Recommended

I am trying to set up the eprint and need help. when I go to register, asks for e-mail address. Do I use mt normal e-mail address or is there a special e-mail address assigned that I need to use. Next, aske fro a screen name -- have no clue what this is. can someone help me navigate through this. I have a Apple 4 i-phone. Thanks and regards. Mouli

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Jmet03
Level 3
Level 3
37 37 6 10
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Mouli01, 

When you sign up for ePrint you will use your own personal email address. As far as the screen name goes, that is only used for identification purposes. You can make that whatever you want to. For example, it could be Mouli01. 

-Josh M. 

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!
0 Kudos
Roger7
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi there,

can someone let me know how to setup eprint on Officejet Pro 8500A?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Gordon_H
Level 8
2,418 2,394 149 356
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Roger7,

Here is a link that should help you set up ePrint on your Officejet Pro 8500A:

Setting up ePrint on your HP ePrint printer

http://h71036.www7.hp.com/hho/us/en/ep/articles/setting-up-mobile-printing.html

🙂 If I have helped in any way, just click the Kudos star on the left. Also, if your issue has been resolved, don't forget to select Accept as Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Iceburgh
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I can't seem to get to the Web Services option on the OfficeJet Pro 8500 Premier. I hit the wifi icon, but it does nothing. I looked around in the tools, preferences, and other things, and nothing. Am I missing something? Do I actually need the drivers? I'm using an Acer with Windows 7 on it.

0 Kudos
garytech1
Level 10
4,641 4,604 367 879
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Iceburgh,

I understand that your trying to setup ePrint with your Officejet Pro 8500 Premier.  The printer that you have listed doesn't support ePrint.  Are you trying to print from a mobile device?   

I will post some information below about Google Cloud print this may be an option for you.

Google Cloud Print

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos
william13
2 2 0 0
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended
need the email addressto that printer
0 Kudos
william13
2 2 0 0
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended
can u help me
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation