cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
charlenereeves
Level 2
25 20 0 3
Message 11 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

eprint

Thanks for replying, but no one can help me remember my printers email. Can u?

Charlene
0 Kudos
Level 5 Btek
Level 5
265 265 7 41
Message 12 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

eprint

Hi Charlene,

You can find your printer's email address by signing into your ePrint Center account using your personal email

address and the password you created when your account was created. The printer's email address will be

shown under the picture of your printer and to the right of the word "ePrint". If you cannot remember your

password, you can always click forgot password and have the ePrint Center email you the link for resetting the

password. You can also call HP cloud support services and one of our agents can help you through the process

of finding the email address of your printer.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

If I have resolved your issue, feel free to provide Kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided.
charlenereeves
Level 2
25 20 0 3
Message 13 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

eprint

My regular email doesn't work. I have tried reinstalling it and now can't connect wirelesssly

Charlene
0 Kudos
Level 5 Btek
Level 5
265 265 7 41
Message 14 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

eprint

You may need to create a new account and register your printer. For help getting your printer connected, you can call HP at 1(800) 474-6836.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

If I have resolved your issue, feel free to provide Kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided.
Highlighted
dwbail55
1 1 0 1
Message 15 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

eprint

I've been trying to 2 days to create an account in the ePrint Center using these instructions.  The problem is when you hit the button "CREATE ACCOUNT", nothing ever happens.  I've left the screen alone for over an hour, but still nothing.  Is this thing broken?

cynthia846
Level 1
12 11 0 2
Message 16 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

eprint

doesn't work!

0 Kudos
Bad-Advice
2 2 0 0
Message 17 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

eprint

this is the message that pops out

Oops! Something just went wrong on our server! We've logged the problem and will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation