Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Message 1 of 2 (3,311 Views)

error 50.3

Product Name: hp laserjet 1536dnf mfp
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)

i have a hp laserjet 1536dnf mfp at in my office. the message appear on the screen is error 50.3 and it says the fuser error then turn off and on again.very appreciated if any one can help me how to reset the fuser error.

0 Kudos
Master's Graduate
Message 2 of 2 (3,299 Views)

Re: error 50.3

50.3 fuser error is related to a high temperature reading in the fusing assembly. Since the error is related to a high temperature reading, turn machine off and sit for 20 to 30 minutes. As the fusing assembly is already overheating turning it back on right away can cause it to heat up more and permanently damage the unit. Also make sure you have proper ventilation. It is usually recommend 4 to 6 inches of clearance around all sides of the machine. If still you are getting 50.3 error message then refer below article:

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation