Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello,

I own a photosmart C7280 and i get an error message "ink system failure" error code 0xc19a0035.

I tried the solution suggested by HP support but the problem is still there.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

The 0xc19a error message can't be fixed by user, C7280 needs to be serviced!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
I am a volunteer and do not work for HP.

View solution in original post

56 REPLIES 56
HP Recommended

The 0xc19a error message can't be fixed by user, C7280 needs to be serviced!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Hello ,

I keep getting this maessage. Ink system has failed. unable to print. Error 0xc19a0035.Please assist me withsolving this problem

HP Recommended

Your printer needs to be serviced!

HP Recommended

All I did was replace the six ink cartridgesin my printer (HP Photosmart C6100 All-in-One Series)  and I keep getting this error message.  I don't know what I am doing wrong.  It was printing just fine before I replaced the ink.

HP Recommended

Nancyann121, try resetting the C6100 using the procedure shown here.

HP Recommended

Thank-you for answering, but that suggestion did not work.  Is there anything else I could try?  The message to insert the ink cartridges didn't even appear. 

HP Recommended

Try another reset, turn the printer off then hold # and 6 keys while turning it back on.

HP Recommended

I did the same thing and get this error code. What did you end up doing ?

HP Recommended

I just left a message and have had this same code. I have turned off the printer BUT it stayed off for a split second and then went back on. I don't believe the rinter or my computer recognized the printer was turned off. I would pull the plug but the printer says this will damage the printer. What do I do ?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.