cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
del28
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

fax no. switches while faxing on HP OJ 4630

HP Recommended
HP Officejet 4630
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

altho it has always worked properly before, recently my hp oj 4630 has been switching to an unknowen no. as it begins sending its fax. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
rb011
Retired
Retired
2,702 2,641 191 256
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi del28,

I understand that you have an HP Officejet 4630 e-All-in-One Printer that is switching to an unknown number as it begins to send a fax. I would like to help with this.

Is the fax being sent successfully. If it is not here is a support document that can help - Cannot Send or Receive Faxes.

The number that you are sending the fax to, has it been entered into the fax speed dial settings? It could be possible that the number is actually listed as an unknown number with the phone company who supplies the number.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance.

In fact, if this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution", and the "thumbs up" buttons down below in this message. 🙂

Thanks!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping.

rb011
I work on behalf of HP

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation