cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
1941cs Honor Student
Honor Student
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

finding eprint email address

i can't find the eprint email address for my HP printer 5510

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Master's Graduate
Master's Graduate
554 554 28 77
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

What is the exact model number of your printer? There are a couple 5510's.

Thank you

I was an HP employee.

Kudos are appreciated if I have helped you.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Intern Intern
Intern
42 42 1 10
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Based on your HP printer model, use one of the following sets of steps to print the information sheet.
  • On the printer control panel, press or touch Setup (), select Wireless , and then select Web Services .

• If Web Services is enabled , select Print Report . An information sheet prints.
  • If Web Services is not enabled , select Enable Web Services , and then select OK . An information sheet prints.
  • On the printer control panel, press or touch Setup ( ), and then select Web .

• If Web Services is enabled , select Print Report . An information sheet prints.
  • If Web Services is not enabled , select Enable Web Services , and then select OK . An information sheet prints.
  • On the printer control panel, touch the Web Services or ePrint icon ( ).

• If Web Services is enabled , touch Print Report . An information sheet prints.
  • If Web Services is not enabled , touch Enable Web Services , and then touch OK . An information sheet prints.
Though I may work for HP, my opinion is my own.

*Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left*

*Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.*
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation