cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Andypeter
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

firmware upgrade on HP Photosmart All in one wireless B110a

HP Recommended

How do I upgrade the firmware on this printer to allow printing from Airprint please? I have eprint working but I cannot find out how to upgrade the firmware for this device (I can find software and driver upgrade only)--and the instructions state that the B110a needs a firmware upgrade to support Airprint. Many thanks 

1 REPLY 1
Btek
Level 5
Level 5
265 265 7 41
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey Andypeter,

The D110a can be upgraded by touching the wrench icon on the lower left corner of the screen. Next you need to go to preferences. Now you can scroll through to product updates. These update will upgrade your firmware to the newest version.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

If I have resolved your issue, feel free to provide Kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation