Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

flashing wireless light on HP 3055A

HP 3055A

Hello, I am about to throw my printer out, I cannot get the wireless to connect afer having it connected after moving house the wireless light flashes constantly and I cannot print.  I've turned it off, unplugged the power cable and it still just flashes constantly, I'm fed up with it.  I am not computer minded so please make the answer simple!

Help

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 14
21,074 20,455 1,540 3,474
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

flashing wireless light on HP 3055A

You need to reconnect your printer to your routers SSID with password.

Download the User Guide here.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-deskjet-3050a-e-all-in-one-printer-series-j611/4311836/model...

You will need your Printer USB cable to connect and transer the settings to your printer.  Page 32 starts your answer.

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation