cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
tinellihome
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

found12 digit- does not look like an email

HP Recommended

should it look like typical "email@hp.com"? if it does look like typical email- how do i get that off my 6500A printer?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
ciars_d
Level 4
Level 4
76 74 4 22
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm not 100% sure of your issue - are you trying to find your printers ePrint address? If so, it should be a 12 character alpha-numeric string with @hpeprint.com at the end of it - you can find it within your ePrint Web Services menu onboard your ePrint enabled printer. 

It is worth pointing out, that this string can be renamed to a string of your choice within your online eprintcenter.com account - once your choice is still available.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am an HP employee.

Feel free to provide Kudos if I have helped you!
tinellihome
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you! I think the trouble was something faulty with my registration on HP site, I tried again and was able to login successfully (after several invalid ID attempts) and the email came up fine and I was able to change it to something that will stick in my head.

0 Kudos
ciars_d
Level 4
Level 4
76 74 4 22
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No problem, glad to help 🙂

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am an HP employee.

Feel free to provide Kudos if I have helped you!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation