cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Debbi_2
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

having trouble connecting my hp photosmart premium c310 to facebook, says go to facebook/device, not

HP Recommended

I have a facebook app on my printer ( Hp Photosmart Premium C310 ) says to go to Facebook.com/Device and enter a passcode and I only have 1 hour to do so or it becomes invalid, well so much for the hour cause i am still trying to find devices on facebook, It says it will store my authorization credentials ans use them to access and manage my facebook account. Its for printing photos,thats all i was going to print from there, but I can't find any way to do it. Can you please help. Thank You so much .....LOST and CONFUSED!!

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Jmet03
Level 3
Level 3
37 37 6 10
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Debbi_2

Try going here https://www.facebook.com/device

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!
c-c
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It still does not connect have been trying a few times.

0 Kudos
castiel
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I HAVE PHOTOSMART 7510 e-ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER C311a AND HAVE TRIED 3 DIFFERENT PASSCODES SO FAR AND IT WILL NOT CONNECT IT SIMPLE DOES NOT RESPOND WHAT IS THE PROBLEM

0 Kudos
kemaron
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
solution provided
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation