cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
retha Honor Student
Honor Student
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

help HP printer Envy 5660 Error "load photo paper in tray"

HP Envy 5660 all in one printe
Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)

A new Envy 5660, can't get it to print 8x11" size, keeps error message, "load photo paper in tray", need to know how to set printer to print  on regular size paper.  Also explain how to set photo tray to work. 

Or how to set the right preferences, I set it for the 8 1/2 x size paper. 

NOTE:  Haven't been able to get information from HP's website, none what so ever.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
9,294 7,777 397 979
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

help HP printer Envy 5660 Error "load photo paper in tray"

Hi @retha,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums! 🙂 I see you are trying to print to your HP Envy 5660 but you keep getting an 'Load photo paper in tray' error message.

I would like you to start here: An 'Out of Paper' error message, this will walk you through loading the trays.

Printing Photos, I would like you to load the trays, the document will walk you through this and changing the paper type and settings.

This will help as well:

Printing and Changing Print Settings (Windows)

Are you now able to print on 8 1/2 x 11" paper?

I will watch for your reply.

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation