The HP Community is here for you.
03-12-2014 02:14 PM
Email address assigned to printer is definitely too long to remember or to relay to anyone Can anyone tell me how I can personalize the email address on the hp envy 3500 printer?
03-13-2014 05:31 AM
If you haven't created an account or added your printer to your account on HP ePrintCenter:
- Go to www.hpeprintcenter.com.
- Click the Sign In button to sign into the site, if you don't have an account yet, after clicking Sign In, click Create an Account to sign up for an account.
- Add your printer to your account...see this post:
During the add printer process you will be able to choose a new email address.
If your printer is already on your account at the HP ePrintCenter:
- Go to the HP ePrintCenter
- Log into your account
- Select the Printers tab (should default to that tab after you log in)
- Click on the "Change>>" button next to your printer's email address
"Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"