cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
lizcorrell
Level 1
4 1 1 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

how do I fix a deletefilefailed code 5 error message. tried to download driver for C309a printer

HP Recommended

I tried to print business cards but it looks like my printer heads may be dirty. I get fuzzy image and ink lines.  Searched for feature that will allow me to clean the heads but was told I needed to install the disk.  I tried an install but was told I could not unless I was signed in as admin (which I am).  Went to HP printer website to download/upgrade drivers but was given a "deletefile failed code 5 error message.

Ann

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation