cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
mdtrn47
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

how do I sent efax

have officejet 8500 can't seem to find out how to efax

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Level 7 Dave_K
Level 7
615 613 42 117
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

how do I sent efax

Hey mdtrn47!

On the bright side, faxing on an 8500 is exactly like faxing on any other machine. Unfortunately though, it does not support eFax.

Hope this helps!

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
eric93
Level 1
1 1 0 3
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

how do I sent efax

Hi mdtrn47,

A great solution for any standard fax machine or all-in-one is the FaxLogic service (see www.faxlogic.com). They sell a small adapter that connects your machine to the Internet and a low-cost service (as little as $6/month) that lets you use your fax or all-in-one just like you do now, without the cost or hassle of a dedicated phone line. They also offer upgraded service options that include Internet faxing, fax-to-email, email-to-fax, and on-line archiving of all faxes you send or receive.

Personally, I use my HP8500 for scanning and faxing paper documents (one-step, just like a regular fax) and have the FaxLogic service deliver incoming faxes to my email. It works great, I have a permanent archive of all my faxes, I can access them from anywhere (even on my iPhone), and it saves paper and ink. All around, a great solution!

Cheers!

Eric

Level 7 Dave_K
Level 7
615 613 42 117
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

how do I sent efax

Great information Eric!

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
kedq
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

how do I sent efax

how do I receive efax?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation