Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

How do I get my kindle fire hd connect to my hp photosmart plus

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi @wildcardpapa

Welcome to the HP Support Forums.  I gather that you would like to learn how to print from your Kindle Fire HD to your Photosmart Plus printer.

I have included the Printing from Kindle document.  It will walk you through the steps to print from your Kindle.  This document applies to both the Photosmart Plus B209 and the B210 series printers.

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Can't find support apps to set up my kindle to hp photosmart plus B209a I'm not good in finding how to st set up

HP Recommended

HI @wildcardpapa,

When the document says “From a supported app” it is indicating that if the app developer programmed the ability to print from the app; if the app has the option to print then it is a supported app. 

Regards,
Happytohelp

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Hi, i have to do installation the software to the second pc, again??Thansk

HP Recommended

Hi @wildcardpapa

You shouldn’t need to download and install the software onto any computer to print from your Kindle, IF the printer is already connected to your wireless network. 

If you already have the software download and installed onto another computer and the printer is not connected to your wireless network, then please follow the steps in the Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart Plus (B209a, B209b, and B209c) A... document.  Please click on the operating system for the computer that the software is installed on to switch from the USB cable connection to a wireless connection.  

Regards,
Happytohelp

I work on behalf of HP
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.