cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
barbararose1960
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

how do you change your eprint email address

I would like to change the eprint email address on my printer but I don't how to go about it.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 5 fertileground
Level 5
318 318 6 22
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If you have an existing ePrintCenter account, you can go to the printers page and click the Change button next to the email address on the page. After clicking the Change button a short wizard will step you through creating your custom email address.

If you do not yet have an ePrintCenter account, you will be given the opportunity to create a custom email address when you connect your printer to ePrintCenter.

When you create a custom email address, please make sure to only share the new email address with those who you want to send print jobs to your printer. With the creation of your custom email address your printer will only accept emails to the new email address, not from your old email address.

I am an HP employee
Italzen
3 3 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HI i do have a problem getting into the eprintcenter i can't login any help please??////????

0 Kudos
Level 8
2,242 2,229 100 291
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Italzen Hope you a having a great day, sorry to learn that you are experiencing this issue;

I am reaching out to probe if you still experience this problem. If you are, I will do my best to assist you.

Are you recieving an error message or not what part of the process are you having issues with?

There is a good troubleshooting guide here if you needed GO HERE.

If you are not experiencing this issue any longer you may disregard this post, although I will appreciate if you can take I little bit of your time and let me know. 

Let me know how can I help;  
RobertoR

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! :OpenSmile:
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation